Hydropneumatic pressure unit consisting of three electric pumps controlled by an ESPA ECD starting system digitally regulated by a pressure transducer, for supplying water under pressure.
The ESPA ECD controller can manage the starting and stopping operations of the electric pumps by simple programming.
The pumps are started in cascade and in alternation for a better distribution of its operating times. In the event of a failure in the pressure-transducer control system, the ESPA ECD controller offers the possibility of operating via pressure switches.
The equipment's electric pumps are attached to a frame that guarantees the stability and alignment of the system. A non-return valve and a stop valve are assembled on the delivery of each electric pump, with a link provided for easier removal. The valves are connected to a common stainless-steel manifold.
The device includes a connection box with thermal-magnetic protection for easy installation and connection of the electric circuits.
For correct operation, a hydropneumatic accumulator is required, with enough volume to minimise the starting and stopping of the motor.
Series features CPE3
- Check valve: Yes
- Manifold: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Flange
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- No. pumps: 3
- Stages: Multi stage centrifugal pump
- Suction connection type: Flange
- Suction type: Selfprimming
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP44
- Regulation: Electronics
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: Cast GG0
- Flanges: Cast GG50
- Gaskets: NBR/EPDM
- Impeller/s: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Aluminium-Graphite
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Support base material: Multi: Metallic Sheet Painted