Self-priming horizontal surface pump for pumping clean water in household and gardening applications.
They are also used in a wide variety of applications with clean water or non-aggressive fluids in agriculture, in decanting and elevation between tanks, and in washing equipment, and as pressurising equipment for supplying farms, household irrigation, gardens and in homes.
Designed to be very compact and sturdy, it is light and easy to operate and maintain. The ejector and diffuser unit have an exclusive design that provides high suction capacity. It is presented with suction and discharge with a 1” thread.
The operation of DELTA can be automated by adding Kit 02 or Kit 05 equipment for controlling stopping and starting according to demand, keeping the water supply pressure constant.
For automation, it includes thermal protection in the motor in the single-phase model.
Series features Delta 1755
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: Yes
- Fittings: Not included
- Handle: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1" G
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Multi stage centrifugal pump
- Suction connection type: Nut
- Suction diameter: 1" G
- Suction type: Selfprimming
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum suction (m): 9
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: PPO + 30% GF
- Discharge body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Graphite-Steatite
- Mechanical seal bracket: Technopolymer
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Support base material: Polyamide 6.6 + 30% GF