Self-priming horizontal surface pumps for pumping clean water in household and gardening applications.
They are also used in a wide variety of applications with clean water or non-aggressive fluids in agriculture, in decanting and elevation between tanks, and in washing equipment, and as pressurising equipment for supplying farms, household irrigation, gardens and in homes.
With a compact and robust design, they are lightweight and easy to operate and maintain. The ejector unit and diffuser have an exclusive design that provides high suction capacity. They are available with 1" threaded suction and discharge.
The operation of DELTA can be automated by adding Kit 02 or Kit 05 equipment for controlling stopping and starting according to demand, keeping the water supply pressure constant.
For automation, they include thermal protection in the motor in single-phase models.
Series features Delta 505-755-1005
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: Yes
- Fittings: Not included
- Handle: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1" G
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Suction connection type: Nut
- Suction diameter: 1" G
- Suction type: Selfprimming
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum suction (m): 9 (with venturi System)
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: PPO + 30% GF
- Discharge body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: PPO + 30% GF
- Mechanical seal: Graphite-Steatite
- Mechanical seal bracket: Technopolymer
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Support base material: Polyamide 6.6 + 30% GF