Multi-stage, integral, centrifugal, vertical electric pumps with rigid shaft coupling, designed for pressurising homes, irrigation systems and clean-water pumping applications that require a sturdy, compact pump.
Designed to work in parallel in multiple units, they are an optimal solution for pressurisation equipment.
Their system of suction and delivery flanges on different planes makes them easy to install and service, while providing easy access to the valve and sensor units.
The system of in-line flanges makes them very easy to install and service.
Their reliability is added to their ability to work under many different conditions, and they are remarkable for their compatibility, including an ESD variable speed control module for automating their operation according to criteria of energy savings and installation efficiency.
They are particularly recommended for pressurisation at constant pressure.
Series features Multi VE 121
- Check valve: No
- Counter flange: Included
- Draining plug: Yes
- Fittings: Not included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Flange
- Discharge diameter: 2" G
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Multi stage centrifugal pump
- Suction connection type: Flange
- Suction diameter: 2" G
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP54
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: PPO + 30% GF
- Discharge body: Cast GG0
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Aluminium-Graphite
- Mechanical seal bracket: Cast GG0
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Motor shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Suction body: Cast GG0
- Support base material: Grey Steel Painted Cast