Pressure device for supplying firefighting water, manufactured in accordance with the directives of standard UNE 23.500-90 for supplying fire hoses and/or hydrants.
The water supply consists of a vertical, multi-cell auxiliary pump and two service pumps (one in reserve) driven by an electric motor.
The supply includes the frame, valves and pump-discharge accessories, common junction channel, control instruments and electrical panel.
Series features U2E
- Check valve: Yes
- Manifold: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Flange
- Motor cooling: Fan
- No. pumps: 2 Service Pumps with electric engine and 1 Auxiliary Pump
- Stages: Service Pumps: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pumps / Auxiiary Pump: Multi-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Suction connection type: Flange
- Suction type: Selfprimming
- Protection rating: Multi 55: IP44 / VE121: IP54 / BM: IP55 / BAT y EN: IP44
- Impeller/s: Service Pumps: Bronze / Auxiliary Pump: Stainless Steel 304
- Mechanical seal: Auxiliary Pump: Aluminium-Graphite
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel
- Support base material: Steel in Joist