Pressure device for supplying firefighting water, manufactured in accordance with the directives of standard UNE 23.500-90 for supplying fire hoses and/or hydrants.
The supply system consists of a vertical, multi-cell auxiliary pump and a service pump powered by a diesel engine.
The supply includes the frame, valves and pump-delivery accessories, common junction channel, control instruments and electrical panel.
Series features UD
- Check valve: Yes
- Manifold: Included
- Support base: Included
- Impeller/s: Service Pumps: Bronze / Auxiliary Pump: Stainless Steel 304
- Mechanical seal: Auxiliary Pump: Aluminium-Graphite
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel
- Support base material: Steel in Joist
- Discharge connection type: Flange
- Motor cooling: Fan
- No. pumps: 1 Service Pump with Diesel Engine and 1 Auxiliary Pump
- Stages: Service Pumps: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pumps / Auxiiary Pump: Multi-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Suction connection type: Flange
- Suction type: Selfprimming