In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, users of this website are hereby informed that the website is owned by ESPA 2025, SL, (hereinafter "THE OWNER"); with Tax ID no.: B55091797, with address at Ctra. de Mieres, s/n, 1820 Banyoles (Girona, Spain); and with tel. +34 972 588 000, extension 8622; and email: [email protected]
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents of this website, including all texts, images and graphic design elements, are owned by THE OWNER, or by third parties who have authorised their use. THE OWNER displays this content for information and promotional purposes. THE OWNER authorises its use exclusively for these purposes. Any use of these designs, images or texts must specifically cite their ownership by THE OWNER, who reserves the right to take the opportune legal action in order to repair the damage caused by any act that breaches its intellectual or industrial property rights.
Questions about privacy
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we provide the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our details are listed at the top of this legal notice.
For what purpose is your personal data processed?
- We process the information you give us in order to provide you with our services and products, as well as in order to invoice you for them.
- If you give your consent we will also be able to process your data in order to send you information on our activities, products or services.
- If you take part in any of our prize draws and/or competitions, we will publish your name and surname(s), along with your image, on the various media and advertising platforms that we use, including social networks, for the purpose of promoting our activities, services and products.
For how long will we keep your data?
- The personal data your provide will be held as long as you remain a user of our services or for however long you wish to receive information on them. If you take part in a promotion, your data will be held as long as the promotion remains active and, following this, for the stipulated period in order for us to fulfil our legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that you give us.
In respect of the information sent to us by users under 16 years old, it will be understood that this information has been sent with the consent of their legal guardian(s). If this is not the case, the legal guardian of the minor must inform us as soon as they become aware that the information has been sent to us.
To which parties will your data be transferred?
The data will not be transferred to third parties, unless its transfer is required by law or is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of its processing.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- All users are entitled to know whether or not their personal data is being processed by us.
- Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data. In such cases, we will only keep the data for the pursuance and handling of complaints.
- Furthermore, in certain cases, and for reasons related to their particular circumstances, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In such cases, we will cease to process the data, except for compulsory legal reasons and for the pursuance or handling of possible complaints.
- Data subjects also have the right to data portability.
- Finally, data subjects are entitled to lodge a complaint before the competent Supervisory Body.
How can you exercise your rights?
By informing us in writing at our postal or email address, enclosing or attaching a copy of your identity document.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process is provided by the data subject, who guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate. They also agree to notify us of any modification of the said data. The data fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory in order for us to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we may process are as follows:
- Identification data
- Postal and email addresses
- Other data requested in our forms
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary in order to provide our services and to manage our activity.
What security measures do we employ?
We apply the security measures set forth in article 32 of the GDPR. As such we have implemented the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing that we carry out, including mechanisms to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are as follows:
- Information on personal data processing policies.
- Periodical creation of back-up copies.
- Control of access to data.
- Standard verification, assessment and evaluation processes.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
THE OWNER will act as diligently as possible to ensure that the data and information offered on its website is up to date at all times. Nevertheless, it does not guarantee and will not be held liable for the accuracy and up-to-date nature of the website contents. It also reserves the right to modify these contents at any time. THE OWNER will not be held liable for the information that may be obtained through the links displayed on the website.
The commercial relationship with customers will be governed by the general terms and conditions which, if applicable, are set forth by THE OWNER in a document specifically drawn up for this purpose, or in the specific agreements entered into with customers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this website, you fully accept the terms and conditions of the present legal notice. Any dispute arising from the use of this website will be exclusively subject to Spanish Law. All users of the website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction in which they gain access to it, agree to fulfil and abide by these clauses, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them by law.