Integral, multi-stage, submersible, centrifugal electric pumps with floating impellers for wells from 4”.
Specially designed for supplying homes, farms, irrigation sprinklers and pressure equipment from wells.
Manufactured with floating impellers made from high-quality thermoplastic material providing excellent resistance to the effects of abrasion and blocking of the hydraulic system by sand in the wells.
They are provided with a NEMA coupling for connection to 4” motors.
Outstanding features include the sturdiness of the head and coupling foot, made of a microfusion of stainless steel, and an adapter for holding cables of up to 7 mm. They include a suction grille with 4.5 mm pitch to prevent the entry of solids into the hydraulic part.
The head always includes a check valve to protect the pump in the case of water hammer.
Series features ES4 02
- Check valve: Yes
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Screw
- Support base: Included
- Diffuser: Technopolymer
- Discharge body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Filter materials: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: PPO + 30% GF
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Suction body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Support base material: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: Rp 1 1/4"
- Impeller type: Closed
- Minimum well diameter: 4"
- Solid passage (mm): 4.5
- Stages: Multi stage centrifugal pump
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum sand concentration (g/m3): 150
- Maximum submersion (m): 150 m with motors O4I. 70m with motors A4I