Compact, single-cell, centrifugal pumps, designed for recirculating water in hydromassage systems.
With a complete draining device for preventing residual liquid retention in each cycle.
Built-in thermal protection and complete insulation of more than 3750 V.
Suction connector for a pipe with an outer diameter of 50 mm, or for clamps with 58 mm pipes.
Double-outlet delivery connector to fit a pipe with an inner diameter of 40 mm, or for clamps with 48-mm pipes.
Series features Tiper 2
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Screw
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: To Glue Connector
- Discharge diameter: D40
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Suction connection type: To Glue Connector
- Suction diameter: D50
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 50
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: PP + 30% GF
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: PPO + 30% GF
- Mechanical seal: Aluminium-Graphite
- Mechanical seal bracket: PP + 30% GF
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: PP + 30% GF
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: PP + 30% GF
- Support base material: PP + 30% GF