Single-cell, centrifugal pumps, with central suction, designed for recirculating water in hydromassage systems, spas and removable swimming pools.
With drain plug.
Single-phase versions with built-in thermal protection.
Suction and delivery connectors to fit a pipe with an outer diameter of 63 mm, screwed to an external 2 3/4” thread.
Special 2P4P versions with motor operating at 2,900 and 1,450 rpm.
Delivery flow of up to 55 m3/h.
Series features Wiper 3
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Glue
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: To Glue Connector
- Discharge diameter: D63
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Suction connection type: To Glue Connector
- Suction diameter: D63
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: PP + 30% GF
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: PPO + 30% GF
- Mechanical seal: Graphite-Steatite
- Mechanical seal bracket: PP + 30% GF
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Motor shaft: Acero inoxidable AISI 431
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: AISI 431
- Suction body: PPO + 30% GF
- Support base material: PPO + 30% GF