Submersible electric pumps for draining sewage, wastewater, water from septic tanks, infiltration and rainwater and, generally, water with a solid load.
They can be used in household and residential, industrial and agricultural environments and in general construction.
They have been designed using highly abrasion-resistant materials, making them look very compact and sturdy.
They are provided with DIN flanges on the DN50 delivery side and they are very versatile, such that they can be installed with 90º elbows or with automatic anchorage systems. This makes them sturdy pumps for difficult, demanding applications.
They have a silicon carbide and ceramic mechanical double closure system to prevent malfunctions of the electric motor. All parts in contact with water are coated with an anti-corrosion treatment. Their oversized motor makes them excellent for prolonged, worry-free operation.
They can operate partially submerged although, for optimum operation, it is advisable to make sure they are submerged. Passage of 40-mm solids.
ATEX (ATEX II 2G d II B T4) versions are manufactured to order.
Series features Drainex 400
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Not included
- Handle: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Flange
- Discharge diameter: DN 50
- Impeller type: Vortex
- Motor cooling: Water
- Solid passage (mm): 40
- Stages: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Tightness by: Double Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 40
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum submersion (m): 95
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP68
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: Grey Steel Cast
- Impeller/s: Cast GG0
- Mechanical seal: Silicon Carbide-Silicon Carbide 7 Graphite-Aluminium
- Mechanical seal bracket: Cast GG0
- Motor casing: Cast GG0
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Cast GG0
- Pump shaft: F114
- Suction body: Cast GG0
- Support base material: Grey Steel Cast