Submersible electric pumps for draining sewage, wastewater, water from septic tanks, infiltration and rainwater and, generally, water with a solid or filamentary load.
They can be used in household and residential, industrial and agricultural environments and in general construction.
They have been designed using highly abrasion-resistant materials, making them look very compact and sturdy.
They are equipped with DIN flanges on the DIN 50 impeller and are very versatile, such that they can be installed with 90º elbows or with automatic anchorage systems. This makes them sturdy pumps for difficult, demanding applications.
They have a silicon carbide and ceramic mechanical seal system to prevent malfunctions of the electric motor. They can be supplied with a level switch included in the single-phase versions to save as much time as possible during installation. All parts in contact with water are coated with an anti-corrosion treatment. Their oversized motor makes them excellent for prolonged, worry-free operation.
They can operate partially submerged although, for optimum operation, it is advisable to make sure they are submerged.
Supplied with 10 m of cable.
Series features Draincor
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Not included
- Handle: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1 1/2" G
- Motor cooling: Water
- Stages: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum submersion (m): 38
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP68
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: Grey Steel Cast
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: Cast GG0
- Mechanical seal: Silicon Carbide-Graphite
- Mechanical seal bracket: Cast GG0
- Motor casing: Cast GG0
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Cast GG0
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Cast GG0
- Support base material: Stainless steel AISI 304