Submersible electric pump for draining sewage and wastewater, water from septic tanks, infiltration and rainwater and, in general, water loaded with solids in household applications.
It is designed using highly abrasion-resistant materials and it has a very compact, sturdy appearance, including a brass offset vortex impeller.
They have a reliable double mechanical closure system made of silicon carbide, ceramic and graphite with ceramic, to prevent malfunctions in the electric motor. They can be supplied with a level switch included in the single-phase versions to save as much time as possible during installation and to ensure optimum automatic operation.
All parts in contact with water are coated with an anti-corrosion treatment.
Their oversized motor makes them excellent for prolonged, worry-free operation. They can operate partially submerged although, for optimum operation, it is advisable to make sure they are submerged. It allows the passage of 32-mm solids.
They are supplied with 10 m of cable and an external condenser.
They are equipped with 1 1/4" H axial outlet to minimise the installation space required.
Series features Drainex 100
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Not included
- Handle: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1 1/4" G
- Impeller type: Vortex
- Motor cooling: Water
- Solid passage (mm): 34
- Stages: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Tightness by: Double Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum submersion (m): 50
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP68
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: Grey Steel Cast
- Impeller/s: Brass
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic-Graphite / Ceramic-Silicon Carbide
- Mechanical seal bracket: Cast GG0
- Motor casing: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Cast GG0
- Support base material: Stainless steel AISI 304
Very compact submersible electric pump for drainage; removing clean water, infiltration water and emptying ponds, swimming pools and tanks, and for household applications.
Submersible electric pumps for draining sewage, wastewater, water from septic tanks, infiltration and rainwater and, generally, water with a solid or filamentary load.