Variable speed, multistage, centrifugal electric pump in a horizontal mono-block unit, using the ESPA Speed Driver system.
Designed for pressurising homes, low-scale irrigation systems and clean-water pumping applications that require a sturdy, compact pump.
Specially recommended for drinking-water applications.
Outstanding features include extremely quiet operation and self-suction capacity of up to 2 m, which is considerably increased with the installation of a foot valve.
Its reliability is added to its control capability thanks to the integration of the constant-pressure control mechanism using voltage regulation, allowing the pump speed to be regulated at all times and guaranteeing constant pressure in the installation, with considerable savings in terms of operating energy.
They are particularly recommended for pressurisation at constant pressure.
Series features Tecnoplus 15
- Check valve: Yes
- Draining plug: Yes
- Fittings: Not included
- Flow adjustment valve: Yes
- Pressure gauge: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1" G
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Multi stage centrifugal pump
- Suction connection type: Nut
- Suction diameter: 1" G
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Variable Speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: PPO + 30% GF
- Discharge body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Gaskets: NBR/EPDM
- Impeller/s: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Graphite-Steatite
- Mechanical seal bracket: Aluminium
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Support base material: Aluminium